Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pak Ya


First of all, I forgot to introduce myself in the beginning of this blog. Sorry madam. My name is Muhammad Yahya bin Haji Zakaria. Most of my friends called me as Pak Ya. What a nice name!!!!! I like it hehehe.
My hometown at Bandar Baru Bangi. Actually I have four sibling and I am the eldest one. I have I study at UniKL MICET ,Taboh Naning as I am actually just followed my nephew to futher my study. I take biosystem course.
My first younger sister’s name is Siti Umaira who study at Malacca Matriculation College that actually near MICET. She is very expert in taekwondo. My first younger brother’s name is Muhammad Ilyas who study at Sepang Technical Secondary School just near my house. My second younger sister’s name is Siti Asiah who study at MRSM Ulul Albab Gemencheh , Negeri Sembilan. She chose to study because she want to become scientist al Hafiz insyaallah. All my sibings now are in the hostel and left my parents lonely at our house.
I hope we as a family will be happy forever insyaallah. I also put my happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment