Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sweet in SASIC


Today I would to share to all of you about my sweet career. When I was form five, I was very active as became a captain of taekwondo squad of my former school, Sultan Alam Shah Islamic College in Taekwondo competiton at Klang. Everyday, we trained very hard for this very important tournament. At the first round , I got easy opponent as I beat him 7-1.

In the quarter final, my opponent was very tall for me. Alhamdulillah thanks to God that I won the round with 5-3 point . In the semi final, I investigated the opponent’s weakness. As a result, I won with 5-1 point. In the final, I got the toughest opponent as once he got more points as 3-2. At the very last moment in the final round, suddenly my kick got target at his head. I could not believe that I did that thing as he was very compared to me . As the final result, I won my gold medal in my category as result 4-3.

My team was announced as the champion for the overall as we won four gold medal, two silver and two bronze. That made me proud as for the first time we sealed the victory for our school as the champion for the tournament. Thanks everyone who supported us. We surprised other school as religion can win the tournament at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment