Thursday, February 10, 2011

IF I COULD RULE THE WORLD!!!..


If I could rule the world, the first thing I want to do is to unite all muslims in this whole wide world. What I am going to do then? I want all muslims to be respected and be fierce among all the race in this whole wide world.
Then what will I do? I will assemble an army who are willing to fight in the name of god to fight any terror against all muslims in this whole wide world. If succeed, I will retain peace of humanity, intelect and live peacefully among other religious or race that wasn’t involve in the muslim conflict.


Well then make a call. In the last hundreds of years, we can only watch many muslims are tortured like animals, look at Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Bosnia, and in many more places across the region only muslims are tortured, murdered, a mother lost their son, a son lost his parents, what can we do? Just look or to satisfied ourself just give money as donations. Is that all…


Maybe some said that we can fight fire with water and use diplomacy perhaps. But, did Israel use diplomacy when they occupy and tortured Palestine citizen. If a muslims strike they will call it terrorism, why not the world call Israel a terrorist when they throw a Palestine from their house, from their motherland. That is the world double-standard for muslims.

No comments:

Post a Comment