Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A night with my beloved biosystem friends


One day, I planned to have a sleep at my friends’ rent house. After fluid mechanics lecture at night, I ride my motorcycle to their house. Although the road I took to their house is very dark, I just went through it. In my mind, I kept thought about ghost and anything that might me fear. When a looked around, I frightened especially when I went through a road that has a graveyard besides the road at Dol Said Mosque. So, I just tried to think positive and thought that Allah is more powerful than other things that might be appeared.
When I arrived at their house, some of them ate food and others studied. After that, I just joined the study group and kept discussion with them. We studied fluid mechanics as we for the first had fun with the fluid mechanics lecture that taught by Miss Yushazaziah. We discussed the problem in the fluid mechanics until 3 a.m. Wow!!!! What a long discussion. Although this time is for us to sleep, we decided to have supper outside. Supper??? Hahahaha. What a disgusting thing ? We took a car and when to a store at Tampin. Then we a supper with delicious mee goreng ayam and marvelous roti canai.
At 4.30 a.m, we are very sleepy as we wanted to go home. When we arrived at home, everyone went to their rooms and slept. As a result, what will happen in the morning??? Most of us are very sleepy went we have InnoBio talk in the next day.hmmmmmmm for me, I have a good ime with them as I spent a night with them.

2 comments:

  1. ooooo..... no wonder you guys went out earlier on the bio talk~

    .aja.sheeda.weeda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha
    early?????
    but the bio talk start one hour late ok!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete