Thursday, February 17, 2011

Maulid and Birthdays...


As we all know on 15th of february all muslims are celebrating Maulid. Maulid or in malays " maulidurrasul is the day that our beloved prophet Mohamad Rasulullah was born by according to "islamic Hijra calendar" which is on the 12 Rabiulawal. As for us know we are only celebrating it with a holidays. This celebration also would remind me back in my hometown, every year my family celebrating Maulid Rasul by having a moderate but unforgettable occasion. Many family as far as from Indonesia (some are specially invited) has come every year to perform 'salawat' to the prophet Rasulullah, And especially to the Almighty Allah. But, this year i had miss it due to im here in Mallaca persuing my studies.





The next days is my birthdays which fall on 16 February every year. This year i got a watch as a present, thank you to the one who gave me the present. I also had recieve numerous birthday wishes from my friends and family via facebook and phones. Thank you and i really appreciate all the wishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment